- Take a Screen Shot with your Raspi using ScrotPosted 267 days ago
- Happy 1st Birthday Raspberry PiPosted 279 days ago
- Access Pi from your Windows PCPosted 300 days ago
- CBC Radio reports on the Raspberry PiPosted 301 days ago
- Keep your Raspi up to datePosted 305 days ago
- Raspberry Pi in the NY TimesPosted 307 days ago
- SD CardsPosted 309 days ago
- 11Yrs old & Programming PythonPosted 309 days ago
- Shopping for a Raspberry Pi in CanadaPosted 315 days ago
Buy a Raspberry Pi Model B in Canada
More and more people are trying to buy a Raspberry Pi here in Canada but it is proving to be a challenge for most people. Pretty much every retailer including the Raspberry Pi’s official distributors are completely sold out, worse they are saying there is a 30 day lead time for new delivers. Then add delivery from them to you, great for the Raspberry Pi foundation but not so good for anyone looking to get one.
If you really want to get your hands on one here is a up to date listing of Model B raspberry pi boards here is a real time list of some that are up for sale right now. Prices are fairly reasonable, I paid $50 bucks locally for mine, then add $10 for gas, my time, it puts a lot of these right in the ball park as to what I paid.
On the right hand side of this page you can see a complete listing of Raspberry Pi stuff you can get you hands in immediately.